Monday, February 27, 2017

Day 00

Before D-Day

"The day that I decided that nothing grows inside my comfort zone."

"The SEA Teacher Project or the “Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia” is a project that aims to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (practicum) in schools in other countries in Southeast Asia.

Based on the SEAMEO seven priority areas for the eleven SEAMEO Member countries to work together to improve the quality of education in Southeast Asia, “Revitalizing Teacher Education” is one of the priority areas in building and strengthening capacity of teachers in the region.

The project is for the pre-service student teachers whose major are in math, science, English and pre-school. The practicum period is for one month. The students’ roles and responsibilities are assigned weekly during the one month period (observe, assist in teaching, teach and reflect). The host universities will provide mentors to supervise and monitor the students throughout the practicum period. The project uses the mechanism of cost sharing basis."



So here is the beginning of my travel towards Thailand for the student exchange program for SEA Teacher project.

This is me while I first arrived in Manila International Airport from Mactan Cebu International Airport. The other photos were while I was waiting for my flight going to Kualalumpur.


Malaysia
I didn’t take a lot of photos because I was really tired. Instead, I went to the nearest bathroom to brush my teeth and went on to my next flight.











No comments:

Post a Comment