Monday, February 27, 2017

FOURTH WEEK
3rd WEEK IN SATIT DEMONSTRATION SCHOOL
        Finally, it is now my time to demonstrate. I am really excited because I wanted to know how the students will react with the approach that I am going to use with them. At my first demonstration, the students were a little bit passive because they can’t understand me because I was too fast in talking, but after a little adjustments, I was able to know the right pace that I should use in order for them to understand. 







Luckily, I was given two demonstrations so I was able to redeem myself and provided them with the wonderful discussion. It was really worthwhile because it was a totally new experience for me. I was able to showcase my ability in teaching and learn a lot from the students as well. Teaching in the school is what I will truly miss in my whole experience in Thailand, for after all, teaching is my passion.




          The students are really interested with the topic that we had since it is about exploring the Safari. Little did I know, most of them have already gone to a Safari that’s why they are very eager to answer the questions that I ask them? I will surely miss the students that I had in SATIT. And I hope that everyone will accomplish the dreams and aspirations that they want in life.



MY MENTOR



      I would like to use this page to thank my mentor, Dr. Put. Thank you so much for letting me into your life. Thank you for sharing your experiences and views in life. I am truly grateful to have known a woman like you. Thank you for inspiring me to do better, to be the best that I can be. Words cannot express how lucky I am to have known your Dr. Put. Thank you so much. I will truly miss you. Thank you my mentor.





THE PRESIDENT
        Having to meet the president truly signifies that our program is over. In this picture, we were presented by the faculty of education to the president to share our experiences that we have in SATIT Demonstration School, Songkhla Rajabaht University. 



I will surely miss Songkhla and its people. I will surely treasure every experiences and moments that I had in Songkhla.



MY LAST PICTURE IN THAILAND
        Until we meet again Songkhla, Thailand.




-        Charles Martin Joseph E. Balahadia

(Cebu City, Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment